- Only visits to regional homes are currently allowed.
- Video calls can still be booked for all homes.
Visitor Access Terms & Conditions
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- Visiting hours are 10.00am to 4.00pm (Mon-Fri). Compassionate or exceptional circumstances are discussed separately with residents and families.
- You must present evidence of a recent flu vaccination or you will not be permitted to visit.
- If you do not have a booking, you will not be able to enter the facility.
- Each resident may only have one visit by one person per day.
- Time with residents for each booking is 45 minutes. The remaining time allows for hygiene and escorting to rooms.
- Visits are only permitted in resident rooms, not in communal areas unless by prior arrangement.
- If you refuse to sanitise or wash your hands with the staff member providing your access, you will not be permitted to enter.
- If you refuse to respond to the visitor entry record questions that are asked, you will not be permitted to enter.
You must NOT visit if:
- You are unwell with flu-like symptoms, such as cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath or a fever of 37.5°C or higher.
- You are awaiting the result of a coronavirus (COVID-19) test.
- You have had contact in the last 14 days with a person who was a confirmed case of coronavirus (COVID-19).
- You are under the age of 16, unless visiting a resident receiving end-of-life care and previously arranged with the facility.
Those who do not abide by the guidelines set down by the Department of Health and Royal Freemasons are sadly also likely to carry greatest risk to our community. If you do not follow the guidelines, you may be restricted to visiting only at times where the Facility Manager is available to support your visit.