Visitor Access Terms & Conditions
- Visiting hours are 10.00am to 3.00pm (Mon-Fri). Compassionate or exceptional circumstances are discussed separately with residents and families.
- You must present evidence of a recent flu vaccination or you will not be permitted to visit.
- If you do not have a booking, you will not be able to enter the facility.
- Each resident may only have one visit per day.
- The number of visitors who may attend at once for each resident is two.
- Time with residents for each booking is 45 minutes. The remaining time allows for hygiene and escorting to rooms.
- Visits are only permitted in resident rooms and away from any other residents.
- If you refuse to sanitise or wash your hands with the staff member providing your access, you will not be permitted to enter.
- If you refuse to respond to the visitor entry record questions that are asked, you will not be permitted to enter.
Those who do not abide by the guidelines set down by the Department of Health and Royal Freemasons are sadly also likely to carry greatest risk to our community. If you do not follow the guidelines, you may be restricted to visiting only at times where the Facility Manager is available to support your visit.
Bullying and intimidation, poor behaviour and verbal as well as physical abuse, or not following the direction of our staff will not be tolerated.